- To reserve a costume, the entire rental fee must be paid. We accept Checks
- A security deposit is required which is held on file until the costume is returned on time and in good order.
- Costume rentals are for 2 nights.
- Pick-ups and returns may be made anytime during business hours.
- Longer rental periods can be negotiated.
- Cancellation charges are 40% of the rental fee. We must, however, have 48 hours notice prior to 12 noon of the agreed upon pick-up date, or no refund will be given.
- No refund on any costume once it leaves the store.
- Costume changes during the month of October will be treated as cancellations.
- Late fees are 20% of the rental charge per day. Please do not procrastinate--it adds up quickly!
- Forgot to return an accessory? We will charge you for the replacement value. If the item is returned within one week, a full credit will be given. After one week, late fees will apply.
- Damaged Costumes: Any costume or accessory that is damaged or soiled beyond repair or cleaning will have the full replacement value charged against the security deposit.
- Costumes not returned within 2 weeks after the due-back date will have the full replacement value charged against the security deposit. We will refund this charge, less late fees, if the costume is subsequently returned.
- No perfume or cologne.
- No alterations of any costume or accessory unless given authorization by Showboat Costumes.
- All policies are subject to change without notice. Please call us with any questions to ensure a hassle-free rental experience.